1) Click here to complete the 2019 Camp Awana Volunteer Application and Volunteer Medical Form online. Please note that we are now using the same software that is used for Camp Awana registration. If you have never opened an online account for your children or yourself to register for a Camp Awana program, you will need to open a new account. Once account is open, you click on your name, Make a Reservation and follow the prompts for the Volunteer Application. There are two different applications that you will choose from:
A) New Volunteer Application – If you have never completed a volunteer application or it has been more than 2 years.
B) Renewal Volunteer Application – If you completed a new or renewal application in 2017 or 2018.
2) Click here for the Camp Awana 2019 Volunteer Manual
The volunteer application is confidential and valid for all volunteer opportunities at Camp Awana from January 1-December 31, 2019. This application is for graduating high school seniors through adults.
*All Volunteers (Cabin Leaders, Kitchen Staff, Maintenance, Activities, etc.) must fill out this application in order to volunteer at Camp Awana. It is okay if you do not know dates that you are available. You can always let us know later, after you have completed the application.
*Please note that completion of this application is not a guarantee of acceptance as a volunteer for 2018, nor a guarantee of placement in your choice of program or area of service.
*All volunteers are required to:
1) Complete an online Volunteer Application (Either New or Renewal) and Medical Form
2) Read the Volunteer Manual at least once per year
3) Read any other materials required to prepare for service at Camp Awana.
4) For 2019, we will have new online training. For Summer and Fall 2018, we no longer have access to our previous online training.
*In the application, please type or write NA in any field that is not applicable to you.
*If you are completing the renewal volunteer application, you will be contacted within 7-10 days if there is a problem with your application. Otherwise, you have been approved and will be contacted concerning the programs/dates you are interested in.
*If you are completing the new volunteer application: Once application is completed, references received and background check is completed, a phone interview will be set up with new volunteer applicant.
*If approved and a volunteer is engaged in conduct deemed detrimental to the mission and representation of Camp Awana, Camp leadership reserves the right to change a volunteer’s status to not approved.
*For questions please email us at email@example.com or call at 262-692-2388