All Incoming Fall 2020 3rd grade girls through May/June 2020 graduated high school girls.
Girls Camp invites you to join us for innovative group activities, creative Bible lessons, individual and team tournaments, cabin/leader time, and free time for handcrafts, lakefront activities, and nature center visits. Caring leaders and friendships make for a fast moving, memorable camping experience.
Camp Awana offers an active waterfront, which includes swimming, diving board, slide, The Blob, Aqua Jump, White Raft, Paddle Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Aqua Cycle, Row Boats, and Fishing. Enjoy mini-golf, archery targets, archery golf, game room (foosball, carpet ball, air hockey, ping pong), full-sized gym (basketball, volleyball, dodge ball, floor hockey), tether ball, pop shot, ga ga ball, box hockey, 4 square, sand volleyball, 4 way volleyball, field games, night games, and team activities.
Camp Awana also provides:
- 3 meals a day.
- An onsite nurse that is available 24 hours a day for camper medical needs.
- Certified Lifeguards to supervise the waterfront.
- Campers stay in a cabin with 6-9 other campers and 1-2 adult leaders.
- Meals are supervised by a licensed Food Service Director.
- All Camp Awana volunteers complete a volunteer application, submit references, and receive a background check.
At camp, we are always looking for ways to improve as well as offer more exciting activties. Some new things to be looking forward to this Summer include:
- High Ropes Course
- Zip Line
- Jumping Pad
- 9 Square in the Air (several)
- New Housing Options
Week 1: July 5 – 11
Week 2: July 12 – 18
Extended: July 5 – 18
Camp Awana, 9025 Camp Awana Road, Fredonia, WI 53021. Phone: 262-692-2388. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located 45 minutes NW of Milwaukee.
Campers will build relationships with peers, adults and with the Lord, all while having an unforgettable week of fun.
How do I register
Click here to register