Follow Solid Rock on Instagram: @sldrck
All Incoming Fall 2020 9th-12th grade & Graduating Class of 2020 boys and girls.
A week exclusively for high school students. Join us for an incredible week of connecting with old and new friends, relevant and challenging Bible speakers, small group discussion, an amazing live worship band, free time to unplug and enjoy camp, and a wide range of super fun activities, team competitions and tournaments.
The last night of Solid Rock always ends with a great banquet, so don’t forget to pack something special to wear.
Camp Awana has an active waterfront, which includes swimming, diving board, slide, The Blob, Aqua Jump, White Raft, Paddle Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Aqua Cycle, Row Boats, and Fishing. Enjoy mini-golf, archery targets, archery golf, game room (foosball, carpet ball, air hockey, ping pong), full-sized gym (basketball, volleyball, dodge ball, floor hockey), tether ball, pop shot, ga ga ball, box hockey, 4 square, sand volleyball, and 4 way volleyball.
Camp Awana also provides:
- 3 meals a day.
- An onsite nurse that is available 24 hours a day for camper medical needs.
- Certified Lifeguards to supervise the waterfront.
- Campers stay in a cabin with 6-9 other campers and 1-2 adult leaders.
- Meals are supervised by a licensed Food Service Director.
- All Camp Awana volunteers complete a volunteer application, submit references, and receive a background check.
At camp, we are always looking for ways to improve as well as offer more exciting activties. Some new things to be looking forward to this Summer include:
- High Ropes Course
- Zip Line
- Jumping Pad
- 9 Square in the Air (several)
- New Housing Options
July 19-25, 2020
Camp Awana, 9025 Camp Awana Road, Fredonia, WI 53021. Phone: 262-692-2388. email@example.com
We are located 45 minutes NW of Milwaukee.
Campers will build relationships with peers, adults and with the Lord, all while having an unforgettable week of fun.
How do I register
Click here to register